Practice Accountant (Accounts & Audit)£48,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Free Parking + Progression + Training + 26 days holiday
Are you a qualified Accountant looking to join a leading regional Accountancy Practice in the beautiful city of Bath?
Are you looking for a role where the majority of the work is accountancy based with 20-30% audit work with some of the larger, prestigious clients?
On offer is the opportunity to work for an Accountancy Practice that has been trading for well over 150 years and has an excellent, unrivalled reputation across Wiltshire and Somerset who are focused on offering a quality personal service to their clients.
There is the opportunity to train in different specialisms if you wish as well as the real opportunity for partnership.
In the role the successful accountant will be in a varied role, working on year-end accounts and corporation tax returns, reviewing quarterly Management accounts, assisting with queries on accounts and managing own client portfolio to ensure client, HMRC and Companies House deadlines are met.The Role:
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for companies and partnerships with a range of turnover up to multi £millions.
- Audit work for entities with a range of turnover up to multi £millions (approximately 1/3rd of your working time will be spent on audit work).
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients and some management accounts work.
- Company secretarial work.
- Associated tax work such as completion of P11Ds, Employment Related Securities returns, etc.
- Preparation of personal tax returns for company directors with straightforward tax affairs.
- Assisting partners with one off assignments such as due diligence work
- Practice Accountancy experience
- ACCA /ACA qualified
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious regional Accountancy Practice with real career opportunities.
Accountant, Practice Accountant, Accounts, Account, Finance, Financial Information, ACCA, ACA, Tax Returns
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.