FINANCE MANAGERLEYLAND£32,000 - £36,500 + BENEFITS IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLETHE OPPORTUNITY:Get Recruited is partnered with
a fantastic Education organisation based in Leyland. They're looking to hire a Finance Manager, to join the team and support the CFO. This role would be a fantastic role for a candidate that is looking to continue their career within Finance within a fantastic business and managing a fantastic team.FINANCE MANAGER DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Responsible for the managing the Finance team and supporting their development.
- Responsible for the Month End Process
- Responsible for management of both Purchase and Sales Ledger.
- Responsible for the business's bank accounts
- Support the CFO with year-end tasks
- Support external Auditors
- Advise and support COO with any procurements
- Prepare both monthly and yearly reports for the CFO, COO and wider management.
- 2+ years of experience within Finance department in a similar role
- 2+ years of managing a Finance Team
- Experience within a School setting
- Studying towards completion of AAT or Equivalent Qualifications
- IT systems savvy with experience of Microsoft Excel
- Determined and results focused
THE FINANCE MANAGER SALARY IS PAYING UP TO £36,500 + BENEFITSTO APPLY FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY:
- Fantastic Pension Scheme
- 32 days holiday entitlement
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.