Are you a Commercial or Cost Accountant that loves variety in your job? Are you detailed orientated enjoys financial planning and analysis?
If your answers are yes, then read on.
Our client is a leading manufacturer. You will be working as part of a busy and fast-paced finance team assisting with daily costings and financial planning and analysis producing varied reports, along with corporate and regulatory compliance administrative activities.Your role:
- Oversee day-to-day costings and financial planning and analysis
- Reviewing varied costs, absorption rates, and wastage, and reporting variances, risks, and opportunities
- Preparing Management accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Budgets - annual and monthly analysis
- Dealing with external accountants and supporting annual audit process
- Previous experience as a Commercial, Cost, or Management Accountant
- Preferably qualified (CIMA, ACCA, or similar) but experience is key
- Able to analyse data and produce meaningful information
- Able to work to deadline and prioritise workload
- An eye for detail with a diligent and can-do attitude
- Good command of Excel
- A confident and effective communicator
- £42,000 per year
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Brilliant people culture with excellent career opportunities
Please apply with your CV.