Are you a Management Accountant that loves variety in your job? Are you detailed orientated and love to be challenged?
If your answers are yes, then read on.
Our client is a leading manufacturer with multiple UK sites. You will be working as part of a busy and fast-paced finance team assisting with producing the management accounts, along with corporate and regulatory compliance administrative activities.Your role:
- Preparing Management accounts for designated sites
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Budgets - annual and monthly analysis
- Dealing with external accountants and supporting annual audit process
- Reviewing varied costs, absorption rates, and wastage, and reporting variances, risks, and opportunities
- Previous experience as a Management Accountant or Cost Accountant
- Preferably qualified (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, or similar) but experience is key
- Able to work to deadline and prioritise workload
- An eye for detail with a diligent and can-do attitude
- Good command of Excel
- A confident and effective communicator
- £42,000 per year
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Brilliant people culture with excellent career opportunities
Please apply with your CV.