8636 37.5 hour Business Analyst Permanent
We are looking to recruit a 37.5 hour Business Analyst to work at our Head Office within the Management Accounts Department, Lynstock House, Lynstock Way, Lostock, Bolton BL6 4SA.
The Cohens Group offer a friendly and trusted pharmacy service through our network of branches to local communities. The Cohens Group prides itself on customer service and offering a personalised service to everyone we work with.
The annual salary range for this position is between £18,500 and £24,000 per annum.
The proposed shift pattern would be as follows:Mondays to Friday
:9:00am to 5:30pm (with 1 hour unpaid lunch each day)
Flexibility with your working hours will also be supplied by the business to enable you to continue with your studies if you are already enrolled in College/University and studying towards an appropriate accountancy related qualification.
Supporting the Senior Accountants as requested, including:-
- Using IT to export data, analyse, collate and report on findings
- Identifying accounting issues as well as operational issues
- Investigating financial performance for retail and wholesale outlets, comparing performance against budgets, historical performance, competitors performance, and other required measures
- Supporting improvements in calculating and reporting on performance
- Communicating results and proposed solutions to finance and non-finance colleagues
- Adhoc tasks as required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Excel
- The ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to an ever changing environment i.e. Project Management with prioritisation, flexibility and time management skills
- Attention to detail and being organised
- Communication skills
- A team player but also able to work effectively on an independent basis
- Desire and ability to study towards an accountancy qualification
- Good knowledge of using different IT software including SQL, and packages including Microsoft Office Excel
- Knowledge of using Sage, or similar software
- Moderate Awareness of Community Pharmacy and UK Retail industries, including being up-to-date with reasonable amounts of news and media
If you think this role is right for you, please apply, we would love to have you as part of the Cohens Family. We are passionate about equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.
Please apply at: www.cohenschemist.co.uk/jobs
Please note the Cohens Group reserves the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.