We are excited to be recruiting for a Commercial Coordinator to join the team of our prestigious client who bring luxury and premium brands to life
Ideally you will drive and have your own car as the role will be working from their picturesque offices based in rural northamptonshire
A permanent a fulltime role suitable for graduates. Our client offers strong routes for professional development and are a dynamic and foward-thinking organisation
Business Area: Finance
Reports to: Head of Commercial
• To be a pivotal member of the Projects Team, compiling multiple Capital Expenditure Budget Spreadsheets (standard templates) and making sure correct formulas are retained
• This involves using Excel and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
• Completing a Final Account for each project, making sure all costs have been included and reconciled against supplier invoices
• Communicating with various Consultants / Contractors – this may be through email, phone calls or meetings
• Compiling multiple capital expenditure spreadsheets (Standard Templates) ensuring correct formulas are retained
• Completing final accounts for each project making sure all costs are captured and reconciled against Supplier Invoices
• Responsible for working closely with company Project Manager’s to monitor and report any changes to capex within each Project (Change Management)
• Communicating with various Consultants / Contractors ensuring Capital Expenditure is in line within agreed Project Capex requirements
• Reporting back on individual Project Capex expenditure enabling senior management to monitor budgets and spending
• Setting up and building strong working relationships with suppliers.
• General: -
To provide accurate adhoc reporting to the business when required. Work closely with all internal departments to ensure customers’ expectations are met. To provide cover for team members during periods of leave when required.
Financial Data activities to be performed punctually and accurately in line with company requirements.
All team members are expected to attend the relevant team meetings both for their area and the business, as required for their post.
Knowledge & Experience
Essential - Experience of working within a Finance / Data role
Desirable - Experience of working with and communicating with external bodies or commercial partners
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Analytical Skills / High level of numeracy with high level of Excel proficiency - Ability to multitask and adapt
- Detail Orientated
- Accuracy / Attention to detail
- Organisation and time management
- IT skills in basic MS Office applications – i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint etc.