Cost Management AccountantLuton
£32,000 to £45,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension 4% Employee and 5% Employer + Death in Service Benefit 2x Annual Salary + Option to join Bupa after Probation + Full Training Provided
Home working available 2 days per week.
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Friday Early Finish at 1.30pm.Cost Management Accountant
required for a successful and well established electronics manufacturer serving a wide customer base. The company have a professional yet supportive and friendly working environment.The Cost Management Accountant Role:
The Successful Cost Management Accountant:
- Manage all standard costs, labour rates and associated manufacturing variances across the business.
- Manage all the variance reporting, including transfer pricing, commercial and operational.
- Management of the inventory, including all associated reporting and analysis.
- Apportionment of overhead by allocation models.
- Analyse, communicate monthly reports and advise departments about production variances and gross margins.
- Conduct inventory management with all relating financial ratios.
- Ensure that the stock and scrap reconciliations are completed and stock provisioned as necessary.
- Ensure projects such as Installation, maintenance and repairs are correctly accounted for.
- Reconciliation of R&D projects.
- Preparation of management accounts including preparation of accruals, overheads variance analysis and intercompany reconciliations.
- Adhere to month end, budget, ad-hoc and business deadlines.
- Control productivity savings and capital expenditure reporting.
- Assist the Financial Controller in relation to the reporting of month end financials, VAT returns, budgeting, planning and forecasting.
- High level of commercial acumen and an influential approach to reporting the monthly figures.
- Full or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) and have worked with both financial and commercial reporting.
- Have experience within a similar role.
- Possess strong organisational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of BOMs and routings, transfer pricing calculations, unrealised profit in inventory provision calculations, inventory provisions and adjustments and year-end audit requirements.