A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a PLC listed company based in London. This role offers hybrid working options and would be the perfect first role for an ACA qualified candidate looking for their 1st step into industry from practice. Responsibilities:
- Perform group consolidation twice a year.
- Manage external auditors to ensure a smooth year end audit process
- Prepare annual accounts for individual statutory entities
- Review tax numbers produced by the tax team
- Seek opportunities to improve efficiencies across the group
- Provide technical advice
- Produce technical accounting papers
- Exercise judgement on acquisition accounting.
- Identify areas where new controls and processes could be established
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience of group consolidation and producing statutory accounts
- Strong understanding of IFRS accounting standards and ability to produce technical accounting papers.