Finance Manager | Stanmore | Up to £35,000 | Great Progression Opportunities |Study Support
CV Screen are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a fantastic business based in London. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, looking to join a welcoming company that are willing to develop your skills and progress your career. Study support is provided for part-qualified candidates looking to complete their exams.
Our client is a market-leader within the manufacturing industry, providing a fantastic working environment and great progression opportunities. A salary of around £35,000 per annum is available.
- Producing management accounts
- Monthly account preparation
- Month end procedures and reports
- Credit control and credit monitoring
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Bank / Cash transactions
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts for monthly review (prepayments, accruals, control accounts)
- Brilliant experience as a Finance Manager
- Knowledge of Sage
- Part-qualified in ACA / ACCA / CIMA (desirable)
Who would this suit?
A Finance Manager / Bookkeeper with brilliant experience, seeking a new challenge in a welcoming company, offering great opportunities for progression and development.
Ben Cole of CV Screen is managing recruitment for this position