My client, a boutique advisory firm based in the centre of Glasgow have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their small team of professional providing technical support to the 2 Director in the team with scope to progress into advice long term.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career towards paraplanning and advice, where the successful candidate shall carry out the following tasks;
* Preparing suitability reports and client valuations
* Conduct research surrounding pension and investment products to present to clients
* Liaising with product provider to collate pension and investment information for review.
* Dealing with new business application as well as dealing with internal and external client queries.
* Maintaining internal database, ensuring all client files are fully compliant
The ideal candidate should be working towards their level 4 Diploma, with a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a senior support role with exposure to writing reports. In addition, you should be a committed individual, confident in communicating with HNW clients. Experience of research tools, various platforms and intelligent office desired.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career and get involved in more technical work
To note your interest, please click apply or get in touch with Kelly Strachan