C£25-28k dependent on experience
37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, with 1 hour lunch.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant
to join our client's accounts team and support the Financial Controller .
The ideal Finance Assistant
should have experience in a finance environment, have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will need to be friendly and accommodating whilst having experience of;
- Posting invoices and matching invoices to purchase order numbers
- Bank postings
- Credit card payments
- Process supplier invoices, ensuring that all supplier invoices are paid as per our internal processes and procedures
- Create payment runs in accordance to the invoice due date and company payment terms
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier reconciliations
We would like the Finance Assistant
- Have purchase ledger and bookkeeping knowledge
- Be numerate and accurate
- Have a high Attention to detail
- Have good communication skills
- Be methodical and organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Be IT literate - intermediate Excel
- Be a Team player
To apply for the role of Finance Assistant,
please click 'apply now'
The Recruitment Co Ltd are an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.