We are looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join our team at Cygnet Healthcare.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager you will be fully accountable for the whole purchase ledger process from invoice receipt, through the approval process to authorisation and payment.
Main duties will include matching and coding invoices, preparing and running BACS payments and reconciling supplier statements. You will provide a professional and efficient service to the finance function, as well as other departments throughout the business.Your main responsibilities include...
In return well offer you:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Ensuring accurate entry of invoices and associated VAT
- Making payment to suppliers via BACS
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Being the first point of contact for all relevant queries
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both suppliers and colleagues
- Reviewing systems and processes and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Chase up unauthorised invoices and resolve supplier queries
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks as requested by management
- Group Pension
- NHS Staff Discounts
- Enhanced Maternity
- Free Health Cash Plan
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 24 Hours Free GP Helpline
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- On-site Benefits
- Free Mortgage Broker & Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP
- Free Eye Tests
- Car Lease Discounts
- Paid Life Assurance Company scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the apply now link below or send your CV to