We are looking for an Audit Executive to join our Leicester office.
At MHA MacIntyre Hudson, we pride ourselves on our award-winning training, genuine work life balance, clear succession paths for our staff, supportive leadership teams and the sheer scope we can offer our teams in their respective roles.
We are looking for motivated and forward-thinking individuals as we continue to grow as a firm. If you are excited to meet and build great relationships with new clients and want to thrive in a collaborative, social and supportive environment, we would love to hear from you.
In 2020 we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously we won; National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards. We internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
Qualifications and Skills
- ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience
- 3 years + Auditing experience
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience – Sage, Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare (accounts and audit) and tax software
- Previous experience of supervising/mentoring junior members of staff
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication – oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Commercially aware and client focused
If this role sounds of interest to you, please make your application and one of the team will be in touch.