InterQuest are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Senior Financial Account to join their thriving in Northampton. The role will pay a highly competitive salary (available on request).What is expected of the Senior Financial Accountant:
Experience we are looking for in the Senior Financial Accountant:
- Manage the end-to-end Reconciliation processes, in particular ensuring that all reconciling items are identified, and appropriate journal corrections are raised.
- Support Reconciliation activities from multiple parts of the business within EMEA North region.
- Oversee and improve balance sheet reconciliation quality and process
- Responsible for ensuring adequate financial controls are in place, including SOX compliance, and ensuring that internal and external audit requirements are met.
- Work with other sites to ensure alignment of structure, process and procedure, sharing best practice across EMEA and driving continuous improvements.
- Assist the Senior General Accounting Team Leader with REN, RIBV management reporting and statutory accounting.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of statistical returns
- Key liaison with a large client to ensure successful audit.
What the Senior Financial Accountant will receive?
- Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
- Accounting experience in a large international corporation
- A European or Nordic language helpful, but not required
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle financials
- Extensive experience of completing complex reconciliations is a prerequisite
- Lease accounting experience desirable
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills are required
- Part qualified accountant or a finalist / professional accounting qualification (or qualified by experience)
- Highly competitive basic salary (available on request)
- A global leading brand
- Industry leading benefits