High Profile exciting media company
Group Accountant - strong progression opportunity
60-65k plus bonus and excellent benefits
dynamic, collaborative culture
A global leading Media company are on the lookout for a new member of the team;
You will report directly to the Group Financial Controller.Key
• Prepare the monthly group consolidated management accounts.
• Work closely with the four regional Financial Controllers and the FP&A function as part of the monthly management and quarterly bank reporting.
• Own the annual statutory audit process including the preparation of financial statements and disclosures.
• Point of contact for all technical accounting matters. Keep up to date with new regulations or policies that affect the business.
• Coordinate the continuous improvement of the financial process and control landscape.
• Support the Group Financial Controller with ad-hoc projects as required.Key requirements:
• Excellent understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS required.
• Excellent operational understanding of consolidation and intercompany elimination processes required.
• Detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects, is organized, possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can deliver on deadlines.
• Highly motivated, hardworking, able to work in a fast-paced environment for an organization that has a matrix reporting structure.
• Partners well with people at all levels within the organisation.
• Top tier professional services background desirable.
• Experience with ERP systems desirable, ideally experience with NetSuite.What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training