Credit Control Team Leader/ Credit Management/ People and Process Development/ Free on Site Parking/ Agile and Flexible Working/ Excellent Benefits
I am looking for an Experienced Credit Control Team Leader to oversee a growing Credit Control Team to drive forward cash collection from a vast range of global accounts within a blue-chip debtor ledger.
This position can offer further career development opportunities as my client continues to grow their global footprint. Excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible and agile working and regular incentives are also part of the employment packageJob Description:
- Effective management of a team of credit controllers and their associated blue-chip accounts.
- Appropriate team KPI setting and monitoring, ensuring a pro-active approach to collecting outstanding debt is maintained.
- Developing a strong understanding of business systems and processes to aid the day-to-day management and training of the team to drive forward excellent cash collections results
- Support the training and development of team members to enhance results.
- Maintain and improve existing process guides to ensure maximum efficiency
- Hold regular one to ones and performance reviews with the team, highlighting and addressing any training needs as required
- Management and monitoring of the new customer account set up including the setting and controlling of credit limits
- Timely management of escalated queries including the effective administration of individual queries across the team
- Responsible for the initial credit control of new business. Aiding the implementation and set up as required.
- Production of month end reporting on aged and current debt for the Senior Finance Team
- Drive forward new projects including but not limited to, master data integrity, VAT consideration and electronic invoicing
- Ensuring strong relationships are established and maintained with customers and internal colleagues.
- Previous experience in the capacity as a Credit Team Leader/ Manager
- Experience of managing credit collections from blue chip clients within a global business environment.
- Excellent people management and development skills, with the ability to identify training needs and address them accordingly
- To be target driven and have the ability to motivate a team to work towards set targets and KPIs while retaining a commercial and collaborative attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- The ability to juggle and keep control of several tasks and remain calm whilst under pressure to deadlines.
- The ability to deliver reporting on team figures to a Senior Finance Team
- A people focussed approach
- Be committed to process and system development to ensure maximum efficiency within the team
If you are a Credit Team Leader seeking a new challenge to advance your career within a successful, growing and rewarding business, I am very keen to speak with you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.