Financial Accountant - Investment Management - Central London - £60k-£70k + 30% bonus + Hybrid Working
Cedar is partnered with a high growth infrastructure fund who are looking to bolster their corporate accounting team with a talented Project Accountant. This will be a brilliant opportunity for a qualified financial accountant with hands-on technical accounting experience looking to get more exposure to a portfolio of infrastructure projects. This role will have a very broad remit of corporate accounting duties and portfolio of entities, including statutory reporting, and managing strong relationships with key project stakeholders. You will be acting as a mini FD to the different entities with support from a larger finance team.
- Ownership of a portfolio of project companies.
- Internal quarterly management reporting and annual statutory reporting (UK GAAP)
- Prepare the IFRS Group accounts
- Ensuring project entities remain up to date and compliant with relevant legislation including latest accounting standards, VAT, Hedge accounting.
- Provide commercial insight and business partnering to senior management on financial performance, operational performance, reporting quality, control improvement and investor returns.
- Support process improvement projects and other ad-hoc project work
- Establishing and managing relationships with numerous key project stakeholders including investors, shareholders, lenders, service providers and asset managers.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Background in Financial Services, ideally Investment Management or Private Equity
- Experience of UK GAAP