Clifton Gray is working with a well-established property Consultancy in Liverpool who have an exceptional reputation in the market. A rare opportunity to join this successful team as an Accounts Assistant within the Property Management team has become available.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with previous experience working within an accounts department who is looking for the next step in their career and would like to specialise within commercial property, working for one of the most well-regarded firms in the City.
As an overview, the main purpose of the property management accounts team is to collect rents and service charges on behalf of the clients, pay all invoices relating to the properties and distribute funds to the client on a quarterly basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of purchase ledger, including coding, checking, posting and paying of supplier invoices by BACS;
- Recharging utility invoices to tenants;
- Dealing with Utility Companies - resolving queries, providing meter readings
- Processing, coding and inputting daily tenants receipts, from bank statements and cheques;
- Coding and recharging building insurance to tenants as necessary;
- Basic system house-keeping on the managed portfolio;
- Clients account bank reconciliations;
- Dealing with phone calls from suppliers and tenants;
- Assisting with the production of monthly VAT reports;
- Preparation and production of Clients quarterly statements including the production of fee accounts and distribution of Client funds;
- Preparation and production of annual service charge reconciliations and budgets;
A good knowledge of excel is essential for this role along with a keen interest in systems.Salary:
Up to £24,000 p.a
If this prospect has intrigued you, and you would like to discuss this in greater detail please contact Clare Norman.
Clifton Gray is a specialist property recruitment consultancy. We specialise in placing property professionals within commercial property, residential property, architecture, and design. We recruit from entry level through to senior appointments.
If youre currently working within the property sector and youd like to hear more about how Clifton Gray can guide you through your next career move, please get in touch.