Assistant Management Accountant
£25,000 + study support (will consider buying out from current contract!)
Our client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a dynamic but rewarding environment on permanent basis. Working in a high growth environment with high expectations will mean high pressure but high reward. You will be an intricate part of a close-knit team and you will provide support on a wide range of financial and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Preparation and reporting of monthly profit and loss.
- Balance sheet management and reporting including oversight of the debtors and creditors ledgers.
- Variance analysis of monthly actuals vs. budget and last year performance.
- Support with transactional finance activities e.g., invoice processing and uploading of bank transactions and reconciliations to ensure robust financial information.
- VAT and pension reporting and submissions into external agencies.
- Cashflow reporting to ensure effective management of liquid assets and maintaining positive customer/supplier relationships.
- Business partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- Financial analysis of weekly sales data.
Were looking for someone with:
- AAT Qualified/ studier of ACCA/CIMA
- Confident Excel user
- Passion for their work and a desire to learn and grow
- Personal resilience and able to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Openness to get involved with all company projects