Curtiss-Wright is seeking an experienced, Qualified Management Accountant to join our Accounting team at our state-of-the-art facility by Bournemouth Airport. This key position will be responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control.
The successful candidate will have proven experience from a Manufacturing accounting environment, strong ERP experience and outstanding communication skills.
Working at our new facility this role offers competitive pay, free parking, and flexible working hours.Location:
Christchurch, UK (flexible hybrid model - three days in office, two days remote)
- Preparing and analysingmonth-end management reports; reviewing for accuracy or omissions, reporting findings to management and alert management to significant variances to plan and forecast.
- Performing ad-hoc reporting and studies as required including leading or assisting in the completion of cost volumes for proposals.
- Responsible to adhere to compliance requirements for applicable regulations, internal controls and Corporate policies and procedures. Coordinating, resolving, and ensuring financial compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Assisting in documenting and updating accounting policies and procedures. Analysingprocesses and procedures to expose any information useful in improving operating efficiencies.
- Processing and maintaining general ledger, profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements Developing plans including budgets and forecasts.
- 'Owner' of MIS system, maintaining data cubes and creating complex reports
- May conduct Principal audits and support internal, external and government audit requirements.
- Developing a thorough understanding of all aspects of the business, apply analytical skills to the detection of trends and the development of forecasts, provide insightful advice and managerial tools and serve as change agents.
- Performs complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyses, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified (or equivalent)
- Proven work experience in an accounting position ideally from a manufacturing environment
- Strong ERP experience including interpreting and interrogating information
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in the business
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
This position may require exposure to export-controlled information and subject to additional security screening. In the event information provided during the security screening reveals ineligibility to access export-controlled information, any offer of employment may be reconsidered or withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contactTalent Acquisitionopens an email client applicationopens an email client applicationand we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.