Working Week: Monday - Friday (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
Salary: Dependent on Hours 22-25k
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for someone who is versatile and able to work in varied accounts role and within a busy construction and engineering office, no one day will be the same. The successful candidate must be proficient with Sage 50 and able to work on their own initiative. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and take pride in their work.
Duties include, but not limited too:
• Managing and reconciling CIS documentation
• Managing Debtors/credit control
• Reconciling bank accounts
• Inputting of invoices and allocation to jobs
• HP and wage journals
. Processing of wages
. Pay suppliers and subcontractors via Sage 50
• Must be able to prioritize work load
• Reception cover
• Communicating with staff and customers over the phone and on email.
What's on offer?
Competitive salary to be agreed on appointment Company pension scheme Staff parking Annual leaveQualifications
General Education certificates to a good level (GCSE's A Levels or equivalent English (preferred) Book keeping qualifications (essential) Sage 50 proficient (essential)