Financial Crime Analyst
Leatherhead, Surrey (Hybrid working)
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Hybrid, collaborative working model
- 25 days annual leave with options to purchase and sell holiday
- 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week flexible hours around the business needs
- Discretionary bonus, retail discounts and many more exciting benefits
Who we are
Premium Credit (PCL) is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting time of growth for us, and we need an enthusiastic Financial Crime Analyst to help us continue this success. With a 4/5 Glassdoor rating, this is a great opportunity to develop a varied and rewarding career with a company that supports and invests in its people.
While our offices are based in Leatherhead, we are currently operating a hybrid working model working in the Leatherhead office for collaborative work once a quarter.
What we have to offer
We are looking for a detail-focused finance professional with experience of PEPs and sanctions. Could you thrive with an exceptional finance company offering great rewards, amazing benefits and the chance to stop financial crime in its tracks? If so, we want to hear from you!
We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive and supportive working environment where employees can thrive and a culture that encourages people to develop and evolve.
Whats more, we believe that our 30-year success story is down to the talent, hard work and dedication of our employees, which is why we are committed to investing in our people and offering a fantastic benefits package. We are a team where integrity, honesty and accountability are valued and encouraged.
Our excellent benefits package also includes:
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) in addition to bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Retail and cinema discounts
- A chance to win a Premium Award every quarter (£500 voucher)
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
This role presents a great opportunity to progress in a financial crime career, you will be assisting with Customer & Partner Due Diligence checks, transaction and ongoing monitoring, fraud prevention/detection and PEP & Sanction screening.
Additionally, you will:
- Analyse applications and record your findings
- Investigate transactions in-line with our policies, using internal systems, internet searches, proprietary and third party databases
- Manage PEP and/or sanction alerts
- Analyse high-risk customers on an annual basis
- Prepare suspicious activity and transaction reports
- Refer potential sanctions matches to your team leader
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and identify ways to further improve our processes
To be considered, you will need experience of PEPs and sanctions. A fantastic eye for detail and strong communication skills are also key.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
To join us as a Financial Crime Analyst, you will need:
- Experience in a financial crime environment
- Proven experience performing an AML/KYC due diligence/client onboarding role
- Familiar with AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines
- Familiar with KYC & Client Due Diligence processes
- Prior experience working in financial services
- Ability to collaborate with Sales, building rapport with internal stakeholders and compliance colleagues.
Adaptable and proactive, as a Financial Crime Analyst, youll have excellent prioritisation skills and a strong focus on quality. The ability to work well, both as part of a team and on your own initiative, is also key.
Ideally, youll have experience of transaction monitoring, enhanced due diligence and fraud. Exposure to LexisNexis would also be highly advantageous.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK from the 24th October 2022.
Other organisations may call this role Anti-Money Laundering Analyst, Financial Crime Advisor, AML Analyst, AML Advisor, Financial Analyst, or Finance & Banking Analyst.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If youre looking for a brilliant new opportunity as a Financial Crime Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.