Commercial & Motor F&I Manager (finance and insurance)
- Michelle Tuck cc t/a Staff Solutions
- iLembe Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Closing date
- Dec 1, 2022
- Full Retail & Insurance qualification as prescribed by FAIS. INSETA certificate to be produced.
- NCA accredited NCA card to be produced.
- Class of Business (COB) and Product Specific Training (PST) must have been done. Certificates to be produced.
- RE5 certification. Certificate to be produced.
- Continues Professional Development up to date (CPD). 18.5 Points in the last cycle that ended 31/5/2022.
- DOFA (date of first appointment on the central rep register with the FSCA) to be produced.
- Experience in the commercial and motor finance space.
- A good understanding of financial statements, the analysis thereof and packaging of deals for finance approval (critical on the commercial side).
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to do cold calling to source new business in the commercial and agricultural spheres.
- Must be able to travel to source business.
- Good understanding of the finance industry.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert