- Clearly defined career progression strategies to help you reach your professional goals
- Learn industry leading best practices that have helped Kelly+Partners achieve 30% YOY growth
- Annual Rewards and Recognition for top performers
Kelly+Partners Group (ASX:KPG) is one of Australia's most progressive and fast growing financial services groups across accounting, wealth, finance and investing. Established in 2006 and growing at over 30% per annum, we are a certified Great Place to Work (2022), winner of the Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice 2022 and a B Corp company who operate with one clear mission: "to help our people, Private Business Owners and the communities we work in be better off."
Why join us at Kelly+Partners?
In addition to working in an organisation that is committed to offering the best services and opportunities to both our clients and our team, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- Real and attainable career progression
- In depth mentoring by your Client Director
- Genuine commitment and access to bespoke learning and professional development
- Opportunity to have equity ownership in a growing business
- Collaborative, dynamic and engaging culture
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Prepare strata tax returns and activity statements and sign-off by the Client Director.
- Provide management reports for the client directly from the accounting software
- Undertake monthly reconciliations including bank facilities, debtors, creditors, GST
- Actively manage work in progress by preparing invoices for the work completed.
- Liaise with third parties when required for the completion of client accounts.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our clients
- 1 - 2 years experience
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert