Accounts Administrator Role - Norwich - £16,000 - £18,000
Your new company:
A professional services and investment management company specialising in real estate, are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator, on a full time contract. Offering a great package, this company is a highly sought after employer, based in Norwich city centre.
Your new role:
The main purpose of the role is to support the senior accountants in the daily financial reporting for client portfolios, and ensuring that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met. More specifically you will:
- Monitor, maintain and calculate all turnover calculations for clients
- Ensure deposit accounts are set up and maintained
- Investigate account discrepancies and work with internal and external parties to resolve queries
- Process any miscellaneous income and perform reconciliations for clients as required
- Preparation of completion statements
- Posting/processing adjustments to client's documentation
- Posting/processing recharge of recoverable expenditure to accounts as required and posting of journals in relation to non-recoverable proportion.
- Complete banking summaries for clients within the agreed time-frames
- Process refunds as instructed
- Liaise with site staff to ensure charge expenditure allocation is correct and amend as necessary
- Update the system to raise any interest on late payment charges as authorised by management
- Work within the team to ensure there are no backlogs of work
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need similar previous accounting experience of basic transactional finance and ideally be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification. You must have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with a variety of clients and colleagues at different levels. You will have strong IT skills and be very comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
What you'll get in return:
25 Day holiday Per Annum
Non-Contributory Pension Plan
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.