Bosch Rexroth Ltd is offering one student the opportunity to work with us at our St Neots office on a 12 month placement scheme from July 2023. You would be working within the Finance and Controlling area of the business. The overall purpose of this role is to gain experience and training whilst assisting with the departmental tasks and projects in all areas of Finance and Controlling (Management Accounting).
- Assist in the monthly management reporting with particular focus on reporting and analysis of cost centre overheads and profit centre results
- Monitoring balance sheet accounts e.g. receivables and inventories
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of key performance indicators and other management reports as required
- Assistance with year-end and transfer pricing activities
- Support in the business planning and forecasting processes
- Ad-hoc projects
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Structured working approach to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail, decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to present self well when communicating with customers and suppliers
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Studying for a relevant degree
- SAP knowledge is desirable
Please note that all internships advertised are only open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement for as part of their degree course. If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Please apply online, attaching your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you and Bosch Rexroth Ltd are the perfect match.
Application closes on 8 January 2023.