Capstone Financial Advisors is looking for an experienced Tax Reviewer to join our seasonal tax team. We are a fee-only, independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) that provides high net worth clients with financial planning services. Tax compliance and planning are long-standing and integral parts of Capstone’s total client service offering.
As a Senior Seasonal Tax Reviewer, you will be an integral member of our seasonal tax team. This role requires you to have a strong knowledge of federal and state tax regulations. We work in a professional, friendly, team-oriented work environment.
- Review individual, complex 1041 tax returns (trust & business returns a plus) in accordance with our firm policies
- Ensure that each tax return is accurately prepared
- Conduct tax research and provide guidance to tax preparers, when needed.
- Provide possible tax savings opportunities to Wealth Advisors
- Review estimated tax payment calculations
- 5+ years of tax preparation and review experience
- CPA or EA designation a plus
- Demonstrated skillset in tax regulations
- Experience with high-net-worth clients a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, and strong problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to work in a paperless environment
- High integrity, positive attitude, and team player
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Must have availability to work February through mid-April
Capstone Financial Advisors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer