We are Farmers!
We are… more than just your favorite commercials. We are a passionate, award winning, equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to supporting the well-being of our people through our extensive suite of benefits, as well as the well-being of the communities we serve through employee volunteer programs and nonprofit partnerships. Helping others in their time of need isn’t just our business – it’s our culture! We are Farmers!
Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of a position where no two days are alike? We are looking for positive, high-energy professionals who are not just looking for a job, but a meaningful career!
- Supports the delivery of the Internal Audit Plan by leading audit engagements with minimal oversight.
- Contributes to the development of the Internal Audit Strategy and Plan and Audit Universe by developing and
- Demonstrating an understanding of the risks facing the Company or business unit, analyzing controls and information gathered through audits, meetings, etc. and elevating to Audit Management.
- Maintains a solid understanding of the Internal Audit Industry and applies the Farmers Internal Audit Standards in all work performed.
- Partners with IT Audit in the performance of audit engagements.
- Prepares reports/ other written correspondence and communicates to the business at the direction of Audit Management.
- Provides special project support at the direction of Audit Management.
This is a fully virtual position. Comprehensive benefits package including annual bonus potential, generous 401k, PTO, medical/dental vision, paid parental leave, and much more! Check out our Employer Brand Playbook to read more about our Company Culture!
Essential Job Functions
- Leads audit engagements with minimal supervision - on time and in a quality manner.
- Preparation of reports and communication with the business.
- Participates in departmental special projects.
- Administrative duties supporting departmental activities, individual development plan, training, performance management, and general administration.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or other comparable designation required.
Five or more years' experience in Auditing at an external firm or financial services firm, or seven years' experience with Farmers Insurance and/or one year as a Farmers Insurance Auditor.
Detailed subject matter expertise of at least one area of the business or industry.
Special Skill Requirement
Strong analytical skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong project management skills.
Ability to effectively communicate with individuals in the business.
- Farmers offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and location
- CO Only: The pay range for this job being performed in CO would be $82,800-$123,600
- New York City, NY/Westchester County, NY Only: The pay range for this job being performed in NYC or Westchester County, NY would be $102,000-$143,400
- Bonus Opportunity (based on Company and Individual Performance)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- For more information, review “What we offer” on https://www.farmers.com/careers/corporate/#offer