An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
The Commercial FP&A Manager
, reporting to the Commercial FP&A Director, will have a unique opportunity to work with the FP&A team, the Commercial Finance team, and the Sales team. This position will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, analyzing customer profitability, rebate / commission calculations and various ad hoc analysis and presentations. Along with supporting the Americas region, this position will also support one of Life Fitness's largest commercial segments globally. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with the segment and regional sales leaders to create weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts; leverage backlog, bookings and Sales Force pipeline to provide an accurate outlook to the Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Financial Officer and rest of executive team
- Prepare sales and margin reporting with comparisons to prior year, budget and forecast; build and analyze customer, segment and regional profitability
- Act as primary liaison for Commercial Sales Agreements; collaborating with the Legal Department, Sales representative, and finance team to review, analyze and complete customer agreements, including the maintenance of customer agreement price lists
- Prepare month-end closing accruals for rebates; administer rebate reporting and payments as defined in customer agreements
- Create and update financial reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis; share, present and educate the information to leadership teams
- Participate in developing standalone segment P&L's; improve reporting and visibility to the sales leaders and executive team
- Support the annual budgeting process for both revenue and product margin; assist in sales team departmental budgets
- Develop dashboards and reporting on key performance indicators; provide insight on initiative performance and opportunities
- Represent Commercial Finance in global projects and initiatives; drive change in current processes
- Assist the Commercial FP&A Director and the wider business in preparing global consolidated reporting; provide insight that can aid in business strategies and decisions
- Contribute to a high-performing FP&A team; manage the Americas Commercial F&PA team and develop team members and peers
:REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6-10 years of progressive financial analysis experience is required, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data sets and provide valuable relevant insight to the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Proven ability to communicate and interface with cross-functional team members at different levels in the organization
- Experience with Oracle Financials or similar ERP systems
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Business Objects or OBI
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Masters Degree and/or CPA a plus.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.