Supporting the business in assessing the financial costs and benefits for strategic and other project purchases, connecting with various team to review business cases justification and along with supporting materials. Role involves estimation and reporting on regular & adhoc initiatives. This is a high visibility role and will be responsible to creating dashboards/ presentation at CXO level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Month/ Quarter end financial analytics reporting and analysis of the Function.
- Producing material to support the presentation of budgets/plans and forecasts to the management.
- Budgeting and Forecasting, Tracking operational performance by building reporting framework by leveraging technology and implementing best practices.
- Initiation of ideas for report automations and will act as a point of contract in respect POC’s.
- Create presentations for CXO is with respect to unit’s performance and highlights.
- Continuous improvement of processes and developing/updating relevant policies.
- SPOC in respect of implementing various initiates approved by Sn management.
- Internal stakeholder management.
- People management – internal stakeholder management.
- Critical attributes to success would be strong communication, cadence and resilience.
Qualification and skillsets:
CIMA/ Chartered Accountant (CA) / MBA Finance with 4-6 years of experience (preferably in IT Company in finance function)