Qualifications & Experience
- Operational level of CIMA with 2 years of relevant experience in Taxation in a commercial organization or in a tax advisory firm
- Degree in Management or B.Com or BSc. Accountancy Special together with either CIMA Certificate level plus 1 year of relevant experience in Taxation in a commercial organization or in a tax advisory firm.
- Priority will be given to holders of Diploma/Certificate in CIMA are encouraged to apply.
- Previous working experience in an ERP environment such as SAP will be an added advantage.
- (2 Positions - Ja Ela / Ratmalana)
- MSL Ref. No. 7777
- Calculation of Taxes & Preparation of Tax returns (VAT, SVAT, WHT, STAMP DUTY & Corporate Tax) with all the details as per the legislation and submission of returns before due dates.
- Ensure tax computations are in line with the tax laws of Sri Lanka.
- Liaising with the tax authority for technical issues and providing solutions if required.
- Review and update existing tax process workflow.
- Handling tax assessments, objections & liaising with Inland Revenue Department.
- Conducting general ledger reconciliations related to Tax.
To be successful with the above role all the candidates should possess the below attributes.
- Striving to be different and stand out from the rest.
- Be an energetic, self-driven, result-oriented professional.
- Smart personality with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizing, planning, and analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal with excellent presentation skills.
- Possess excellent hands-on Microsoft Office tools skills, especially in Excel, including advanced features.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead a Team and be a vibrant team player.
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects are on offer for the right candidates.
Please forward your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees to email@example.com within 07 days of this advertisement quoting MSL Reference. No. in the subject line of your e-mail