The incumbent will support Supervisor of Business Control. Main objective is to perform delegated tasks transfer from HO in performing activities relating to line reporting and serenity declaration and G&A analysis.
• Prepare various reports (serenity report for insurance declaration) and perform control checks with agencies records, within the defined timeline (Monthly and Quarterly).
• Data extractions and compilation, including gap analysis and comparison and discussion with agencies relating to Special Cargo (Break bulk and OOG).
• Perform various analysis of G&A expenses to support month-end closing and accruals.
• Provide various sales performance reports (including line results) and analysis.
• Ensure completeness and high degree of data accuracy in all reporting and ensure timeliness of submission.
• Maintain cordial working relationship with various Stakeholders and provide value-added services.
• Bachelor Accounting Degree or complete full / partial Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Admin/Shipping (Min CGPA 3.0 and above)
• At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in a similar function in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) from financial environment in accounting or management reporting.
• Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words and Power point)
• Excel at least intermediate level, can perform PIVOT, V-Lookup, and various functions & formulas)
Desired Competencies (Typical):
• Possessed high level of accuracy and numeracy skill, rigorous and precise
• Strong attention to detail and possessed good analytical skill
• Ability to manage voluminous data input and extractions
• Ability to withstand repetitive and routine tasks
• Knowledge in accounting/costing and process
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team player with ability to work independently and be proactive
• Ability to work under time pressure to meet deadlines within tight time frames
• Good organizational skill with a mature methodical approach to tasks