About the role
What will your day look like
- Join our vibrant and dynamic team based at Tauranga Branch
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers' financial transaction needs at the first point of contact
- Undertake cash management requirements in an accurate and efficient manner in line with bank process and policy requirements
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Identify any product that may benefit the customers and refer them on to the relevant person or area of the Bank to help them further
- Demonstrate living the ANZ Values with customers and colleagues
Tauranga Branch Role Type:
Permanent part-time Shift:
22.50 hours per weekWhat will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
So, why join us?
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Sound understanding of compliance
- A positive attitude with a growth mindset
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That's why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit anz.co.nz/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number .Job Posting End Date