SEC Reporting Managers, are you looking ot add a new dimension to your career by becoming a consultant? If you are an experienced SEC Financial Reporting Manager, are actively seeking consulting opportunities, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an SEC Financial Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for researching and identifying accounting considerations and coordinating periodic filings with the SEC.
Additional responsibilities of the SEC Financial Reporting Manager include:
- Coordinating all SEC filings (10-K's, 10-Q's, etc.) and press releases
- Providing quality support for internal and external financial reporting
- Performing monthly management financial reporting
- Researching and resolving accounting issues and draft white papers
- Ensuring SOX compliance for the corporate group
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- CPA designation highly preferred
- Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting and SEC reporting requirements
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in corporate accounting or public accounting
- Advanced Excel proficiency required
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with individuals of varying levels of responsibility
- Commitment to remaining on and successfully completing projects as assigned
Vaco's accounting and finance team is made up of senior and executive-level industry veterans from public accounting firms and industry. We've done the audits, managed compliance with new regulations, and navigated mergers, integrations and other demanding projects.
We have direct relationships with hiring managers, so you can expect that we proactively market your skill-set to prospective clients that we mutually agree make sense- promoting your strengths to our client relationships.
Our projects typically last between 3 months and 6 months, but often go longer than expected. As the project has a clear end date, Vaco will work to secure a reference from the client, work with the Consultant to build a Case Study, and begin marketing for our next engagement.
At Vaco, your career goals guide our efforts. We see you, we hear you, and we're here to help. That's why we not only work to find you a great opportunity, but we also provide you with the support and resources you need to succeed. We offer comprehensive and affordable benefits so you can focus your energy on more important matters like achieving your personal and professional goals. Whether you're interested in contract work or temp to hire opportunities, we've got you covered!