LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest healthcare systems in Arizona to help them find an Accounts Payable Specialist
to join their team. This role will report directly to the AP Manager, for a direct line of communication to upper management, and sits on a team of 15 AP individuals. This company provides excellent training and offers the opportunity to work one-on-one with a senior member during the training process.
A few years of AP experience is all that you need to be considered for the Accounts Payable Specialist
opening! Our client is looking for someone to start immediately and their office is located in central Phoenix. If you have a strong work ethic and a love for Accounts Payable, we want to talk to you.Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- Process 250 invoices weekly via two-way and three-way match
- Communicate with vendors when there are discrepancies
- Distribute invoices for PO creation/approvals and coding
- Work with AP manager to work on process improvement throughout the entire AP cycle
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Assist with month end close from an accounts payable standpoint including, but not limited to, journal entries
- Display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers
- Additional tasks as needed
- 2+ years of high volume accounts payable experience, processing over 200 invoices per week required
- Experience with 2-way and 3-way match
- Experience with a large ERP system such as SAP or Oracle highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is looking to hire ASAP. If you are interested in continuing your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist
and want to work with a team of talented and inspiring accounting professionals, please apply now!
Unit Manager - Accounting & Finance
LaSalle NetworkKeywords and Related Terms:
Accounts payable , AP , A/P , vendor , 3-way matching , receipt , accounts payable clerk , accounts payable associate , accounts payable coordinator , accounts payable specialist , Expense Reports , reconciliations , coding , matching , full-cycle , three way match , three-way match , 2 way match , batch , batching , accounts payable accountant , ap accountant , a/p accountant #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.