About The Role
- Take the next step to develop your relationship building skills
- Play a critical role in helping our customers achieve their financial goals
- Build your credit and assessment expertise
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- Provide exceptional customer experience, meeting the needs of customers across the Retail product set, excluding Home Lending.
- Contribute to a significant uplift in customer engagement and advocacy, and create real customer value.
- Conduct basic analysis of financial information relating to consumer lending.
- Actively participate in and support bank programmes and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with ANZ and branch policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility to ‘know your customer' from a risk perspective.
- Demonstrate living the ANZ Values with customers and colleagues.
Tauranga Crossing Role Type:
Permanent/Full-time Opportunity Shift:
Tuesday to Saturday work scheduleAbout You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Exceptional customer focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated relationship and networking skills
- Sound understanding of compliance
- A positive attitude with a Growth Mindset
- Working knowledge in using different digital channels
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number 21463
.Job Posting End Date