We are looking for you to join our Finance team as a graduate to join us and get more out of life at Very. We are accepting applications from those who graduated between 2021-2023.
About the role.
You will work within the finance function, supporting in the creation and protection of the future of the company. You will fulfil the work of a finance graduate, whereby you'll be rotating across Squads within the function, building your financial and working knowledge & experience, whilst studying towards a professional qualification.
Be part of our 3 year rotational program whilst being supported to study for your CIMA qualification. You will become a specialist within Finance and the opportunity to be part of our growing senior leadership team
About the team.
The finance function seeks to create and protect the future of the company. And it needs to be reinvented.
We aim to create a new way of doing finance – inspired by the agile digital philosophy and grounded in the approach of squads and tribes. We want the Very way of doing finance to be the new normal. We’re excited by the level of change this will involve.
To achieve this aim we need to attract diverse talent into the team. People with passion, ambition, a preference for the innovative, team builders, and relationship creators. We’re fans of people who love to learn (and fail).
About the scheme.
You will join us on a 3-year scheme where you will you get exposure across our Finance function on 6 month rotations.
Our graduate schemes are open to both graduates and master students who have graduated within 2021-2023. Whether you are studying a specific technical degree (Finance/Accountancy) or passionate about learning more, we want to see your application! Our scheme will support your learning to help you grow both technically and commercially.
- Our ideal candidate:
Above all, you’ll be full of fresh ideas and love working as part of a diverse team.
- Is intellectually curious and has a strong desire to learn and discover
- Will challenge how we do things here and help us innovate to create our future
- Has a real thirst for knowledge, you must be ambitious, professional and assertive with a hands-on approach
- Is a natural story teller who can present their thoughts confidently
- Can collaborate effectively and an excellent team player
- Shares our thirst for knowledge and passion for our customers
- Is a superb organiser with good analytical and prioritisation skills
- Enjoys developing through organised or self-development; passionate to progress career at The Very Group.
- Understand our core values and able to demonstrate them
Please note: Applications will close on the 31st of October with the next stage taking place throughout the whole of November.
- Clear career development conversations
- Consistent support throughout your 2 years and beyond
- Be part of our Early talent community
- Hybrid working model
- An environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and best practice
- £250.00 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Mental health trained first aiders across the business
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility