Vaco is working with a Tech company that is on the verge of implementing NetSuite ERP, which has opened up multiple Accounts Payable positions while the team is focused on the implementation. This role will last approximately 2-3 months but may have the potential to convert to permanent after 90 days.NetSuite ERP Software experience is required!
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable including full cycle Accounts payable, coding and entering all invoices.
- Prepare accurate, timely journal entries and postings to the GL.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance including bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations.
- Prepare all 1099's that are required annually.
- Manage the entire P-Card and Travel and Expense System. Policing that company rules are adhered to and that employees are submitting expense reports on a timely basis.
- Obtains receipts and determines coding on all P-Card purchases.
- Investigates and resolves all differences between invoices and receipts (IR/BR issues).
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Maintain a continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of Finance & Accounting.