At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As an Accounting Revenue Manager working remotely in the US, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
The Accounting Revenue Manager is responsible for managing the accounting for multiple ledgers across domestic and international locations. This role requires an individual with demonstrated experience of identifying and driving improvements to the quality and efficiency of operational accounting processes. Technical accounting knowledge and a track record of successfully managing teams, working effectively across functional groups is essential. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the month-end and quarter-end close process ensuring that revenue results are accurate and complete. Lead a team of 4-5 professionals working closely with other accounting teams and cross functional peers in finance and operations. Provide coaching to the team to improve their skills and overall performance.
- Review and approve account reconciliations. Analyze contracts to ensure compliance with US GAAP/ASC606. Coordinate and assist with the resolution of accounting issues. Provide technical accounting support on transactions and accounting issues as necessary.
- Manage the preparation of schedules used in compiling quarterly and annual financial statements. Collaborate with the financial reporting team in the preparation of financial statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and with information disclosed in earnings releases.
- Develop, implement (as necessary), and maintain internal accounting controls to ensure the company's compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements. Assess accounting processes to identify opportunities to improve the quality and timeliness of the monthly close process.
- Manage the preparation of external auditor schedule requests for the company's integrated US GAAP audit and quarterly reviews. Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure efficient use of the audit staff. Ensure the information provided is accurate, timely and addresses the requirements established by the audit requests.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Experience with Professional Services, Managed Services, SaaS, and Product Revenue Recognition
- Proficient in accounting systems
- BS/BBA in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Accounting experience required, 8 years
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $70,000 - $140,000 annually. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies:
TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.