This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bryna Rabin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is an ever-evolving group of multi-talented professionals, deeply inspired by collaboration, to incorporate the most innovative design solutions, technologies, and ideas to better create our communities and built environments. They are an established Architectural firm; a team of dedicated individuals providing award winning services in commercial and residential architectural design, community development, land planning and interior design. Located in Scottsdale Arizona, our firm was founded in 1978 and practices throughout the United States and internationally.
If you are in the accounting field and looking for career growth - please apply here!Why join us?
We value our employees:
Competitive base salary
Full paid health benefits
Annual BonusJob Details
This role will support the Financial Controller and is a career opportunity for someone that would like to grow within a firm. Job responisibilities include NOT LIMITED TO:
- Job cost allocation
- Contract Management - Setup new Jobs, Change Order Management, and Job Closeout process
- Create and maintain Journal Entries, appropriate utilization of debits and credits
- Facilitate monthly billings by handling accounts payable, receivables, and processing waivers
- Conduct bank reconciliations to protect the Company against fraud
- Participate in audits pertaining to workers compensation, general liability insurance, and IRS
- Develop asset management plan to track and maintain all Company assets
- Assist in financial analysis and creating / reviewing meaningful reports
- Maintain strong communication with internal teams, clients, and vendors
- Participate in weekly team meetings
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years relevant experience preferred
- Construction accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
- General understanding of GAAP principles
- Proficient in Deltek Vision software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Projects, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.