Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
You work with functions and business units to develop strategic roadmaps and to plan agreed-to outcomes. In this role, you ensure that commitments are met, and serve as the point of contact for Mondelēz International Business Services.
How you will contribute
You will offer your support on issues and challenges that arise in the processes used in the shared services team and/or with third-party suppliers. In addition, you will support internal and external continuous improvement initiatives and see business projects through to completion. You will also contribute to operational processes by ensuring that key performance indicators and performance management targets are met and by sharing best practices and supporting the super key user community.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Shared services
- Building and maintaining effective partnerships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Customer service experience
- Communicating, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical and multi-tasking
- Operating effectively in a changing environment and using initiative
- Using data to make recommendations and decisions
- Key performance indicators, managerial reporting, forecasting and budgeting
More about this role
- This role will work with various internal stakeholders to ensure that high data quality is maintained on our systems
- This role will be responsible for driving a continuous improvement approach to maintaining master data.
- This role will be responsible for the proactive response to all end user data queries, from basic questions about data sets, to creating reports and dashboards as needed.
- Update transactional data promptly into the data base, ensuring that the correct data processes are followed.
- Work flexibly across the various teams and provide your technical skills where they are most needed
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders on key projects
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Experience with SAP Master data is an advantage
- An understanding of the Global Standards for barcode management and allocation in a retail environment
- An affiliation and skill for automation (continuous improvement)
- Business Intelligence
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and across the AMEA region
Education / Certifications:
- Matric/Grade 12 is a requirement
- A qualification in data management or similar will be advantageous
- A flexible approach to working hours as this role will work within the AMEA region
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International's Sub Sahara Africa BU is seen as the growth engine for the business. Currently, we operate out of two major hubs - South Africa, servicing south, central and east Africa; and Nigeria, looking after West Africa. Our product offering is as diverse and exciting as our over 2000 passionate people. We are category leaders in South Africa with our Cadbury chocolates; and our Bournvita product is a firm family favourite in Nigeria. We also delight our consumers with our candy offerings of Halls and Tom Toms; our Stimorol and Clorets gum and global favourite Oreo.
In all that we do, we will do business the right way - with our products, the environment and our communities.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Global Business Services