Reference: PTA000998-KdW-1Financial Manager
A well-established Accounting Firm, based in Centurion, Pretoria is on the lookout for an experienced Financial Manager to join their team. The successful candidate must come with at least 2 years managerial experience.Minimum requirements:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Relevant Financial Degree.
- Must have at least 2 years Managerial Experience.
- Beneficial: Previous experience working on Xero.
- Own vehicle and valid Driver's License.
- Ensuring monthly processing deadlines are met by Finance Team.
- Responsible to ensure that all company reporting packs are prepared for review with operations and AM according to agreed schedules and formats.
- Ensuring unqualified audited Financial Statements are issued for all companies.
- Ensuring that the auditors complete the annual audits for all companies within 90days of year end ready for sign off.
- Planning and assistance of the relevant information for input sheets in an accurate manner.
- Holding Bi-Weekly meetings with Financial Controllers to ensure each staff member works efficiently and effectively.
- Releasing of payments in accordance with the DOA and ensuring adherence to the DOA.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 7 October 2022, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 30 October 2022.Please Note:
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.PoPI Act:
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”