The incumbent is responsible to conduct audit of head office operations of the Bank. Forms an informed and objective judgment on the basis of evidence collected and analyzed and prepares report for submission to the Director Internal Audit / Chief Audit Executive after discussion with the management.Responsibilities
- Manage and lead audit assignment process which includes the detail planning of audit assignments, audit testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology.
- Document audit findings and draft audit reports and ensure that audit issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner as well as obtain necessary approvals when needed.
- Holds audit-related meetings and report significant findings which could adversely affect the Bank's assets and/or reputation.
- Collaborate with other Audit teams for integrated audits and sharing of sharing expertise and knowledge
- Build and maintain relationships with the Head office functions.
- Assist Director Internal Auditor in establishing the audit universe, risk assessment, and annual audit plan as well as manage feedback processes and follow-up of reported audit findings.
- Assist in the identification and assessment of bank risks and provide recommendations as appropriate to reduce or eliminate such risk.
- Update and maintain knowledge of current accounting and auditing practices through continuing professional education.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Director Internal Auditor.