Support capital and operating expenditure forecasting and reporting for Digital.
Finance Business Partner - Digital
Here's what you'll do in this job:
- Deliver budgeting, forecasting, business cases, reporting and insight services into the Digital function.
- Build strong relationships with the Senior Leadership Team members and their leadership teams in the supported departments
- Support your nominated areas during budget and forecast processes to ensure alignment to agreed company targets.
- Deliver performance reporting together with actionable insights to the Digital function.
- Provide SME to the business and support the Head of Technology finance in understanding and explaining all financial matters related to the Digital department.
- Provide support in developing and co-ordinating capex planning and forecasting for Digital.
- Constantly look for opportunities and drive changes to improve processes and simplify insights.
……And here's some of the different things you might also do:
- Flexible work: Hero your lifestyle with a mix of working from home and in the office.
- Industry Leading Parental Benefits: More than mandatory time off to keep your work/life balance steady.
- Annual Volunteer Leave: Support charities of your choice with paid volunteer days every year.
Show us your different sides too:
You will be tertiary qualified with a minimum 5+ years of relevant analytical experience and being a qualified accountant would be an advantage. Along with this, you will have financial modelling experience, extensive analyst experience in FP&A and exceptional MS Excel skills.
As an independent worker with an analytical mind, you will be able to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems with ease. You consider yourself to have a high degree of initiative and a strong ability to multitask in challenging fast paced environments.
Lastly, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills including reporting/data presentation experience and a strong work ethic and positive attitude, demonstrating leadership in all that you do.
Sound fair? Let's chat.
2degrees. It's time for something different.