About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank's Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification: Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- Experience: 1-2 years related experience
- FAIS - Yes
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Additional information and responsibilities
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of "how can we help you?" at all times.
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training as per eCareers.