To support and work alongside the Account Manager in the efficient management of advertising accounts, ensuring the accurate and timely flow and execution of all work designated from brief to in-store execution.
- To manage the briefing process, ensuring there is a clear understanding of the client's requirements, that accurate information is provided on the brief; costs are approved and allocated and timing plans are established and communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- To open the job-bags and complete all relevant information required including job number, brief, print / media /creative spec and deadlines.
- To manage the sourcing of samples and references and assist as is needed on other promotions.
- To manage the creative work-flow process to deadlines, ensuring time allocation in studio and sign off efficiencies.
- To facilitate the sign-off process to deadlines and ensure the accurate and timeous delivery of information and print instructions of the final artwork to print production and display.
- To attend meetings and receive and communicate accurate and timeous updates of information to stakeholders, including job bag cover sheet and content, status reports and minutes of meetings attended.
- To efficiently manage client relationships, liaise with internal and external stakeholders on the progress of work and ensure projects / campaigns are done according to client specifications.
- To ensure brand consistency is maintained.
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing concepts and principles
- Knowledge and understanding of client briefs and its application
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Job Related Skills:
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills and the ability to relate to people at various levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Deadline and results driven
- Planning and organising skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to function independently, use own initiative and take decisions
- Assertive and confident
- Essential: Diploma/degree in advertising / marketing
- Essential: Minimum 2 years experience in an advertising agency in a Junior Account Manager / Junior Client Service position
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Creating and Innovating
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.