Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities - plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector's most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We're passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To grow your financial planning business within Standard Bank by providing holistic planning solutions to Private & Business Banking clients through tailor made solutions as well as provide solutions with respect to estate planning, risk planning, business assurance and both local and offshore investments.
- NQF level 5 Certificate
- 120 credits or Qualification aligned with FAIS and FSCA requirements
- RE 5: Representatives
- 3-5 years' experience in a sales environment, specifically intermediary services for banking and insurance categories.
- Understand Long Term insurance products
- Understand the banks products, processes and systems
- No Supervision required
- Accurately interpreting data
- Implementing procedure
- Understanding regulations
- Computer literate
- Understanding appropriate verbal communication
- Telephone etiquette