Perform Intermediate level Business Analysis for our Livestock Services business unit. The purpose of this role is to help senior management make better informed business decisions, improve the alignment of our IT team's solution delivery to our end-users needs, implementation of new and better processes, plus pricing analysis.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role, to be based anywhere within New Zealand. Hybrid working is offered, so you can work from home 2-3 days per week and from an AsureQuality office for the other days of the week. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Setup reporting to support Programme Coordinators with monthly reporting to external customers.
- Produce reporting and insights on business performance for internal stakeholders.
- Might be performance by programme, by region, by individual.
- Provide analysis from data/information to identify potential areas for improvement and provide recommendations/solutions in the end to end process of our service delivery.
- Run the labour planning modelling to support the Operations Manager with managing and planning for resource needs in each region.
- Review process and procedure to intensify improvements that provide increased efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide analysis of data/information to provide insights into the performance of the Planning and Programme team.
Ideally you will have a Tertiary qualification in Business or have employment experience as an end-to-end Business Analyst. You must be advanced in MS Excel and ideally have experience using PowerBI.
With a demonstrated process orientated approach, you will have excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to build customer relationships.
It's advantageous if you have some understanding or experience of the primary industries.
Everyday our experienced team of 1800+ people work alongside farmers, producers, and others throughout the food supply chain to help them uphold what Aotearoa stands for in food - a higher standard of quality and safety.
We are passionate about our shared role as Kaitiaki Kai, guardians of food, and have a deep responsibility to do the right thing for food and the environments it comes from.
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining great people, and supporting them to be the best they can be. We know diverse teams are stronger teams and we believe in fairness and opportunity for all.
Helping Aotearoa shape a better food world - Join us today!