Data Analytics Internship opportunity - Napier
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You're an exceptional student, who wants to help us solve the world's biggest challenges we face today to enable a healthier and more prosperous tomorrow. You want to make a difference by contributing to a culture where individual differences are not only welcomed but celebrated. Are you seeking an internship opportunity in Data Analytics? We are looking for a student who is currently in their second year onwards of completing a relevant degree in mathematics, statistics, or computer science. We are looking for high performing and passionate students who are seeking hands-on, practical experience to develop their business, commercial and engineering skills within a global technology leader. Come join a company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. Every day we work together to innovate and develop solutions that create value.
- By doing your internship with ABB, you will receive mentoring and coaching from a business mentor and will get the opportunity to do rewarding work that will enhance your academic, career and personal development.
- Our internship will provide you with project-based work over the summer period.
- Reporting to a Business Manager, key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with optimising business processes and solving problems in own division to achieve organisational objectives
- Taking corrective action to prevent future problems
- Assisting with researching possible options and solutions to client
- Developing an understanding of ABB's products and services
- Learning about the way the division and the wider ABB conducts their operations
- To be considered for an internship with ABB you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand, be a current university student undertaking a degree in a discipline such as mathematics, statistics, or computer science and have the ability to undertake a summer internship based in Napier, Hawkes Bay that commences in November 2022 and concludes in February 2023.
- To apply for this internship please complete the pre-screener questionnaire and include your academic transcript with your CV and covering letter. Please ensure that your CV is saved either as word doc or PDF with the file name as your First Name and Last Name (e.g., Jane_Doe_CV2022)
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB's success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid