RM Recruit are recruiting for an Interim Finance Assistant for circa 6-8 weeks on behalf of our Birmingham based client. This role will see you provide an end to end finance service across the organisation. With outgoing nature, and with excellent attention to detail, this post would see you operate in a busy, front line role supporting both finance and operational stakeholders across the organisation.
Main duties include:
- Input of standing information to finance system (suppliers, debtors) in accordance with procedures.
- Processing of purchase orders from requisitions, accurately and in accordance with agreed authorisation and timescales in accordance with procedures.
- Send out Budget Holder reports monthly
- Contribute to the development of financial reporting
- Ensure invoices are paid within specific time limits
- Bank reconciliations
- Income expenditure
- Provide support to the wider finance team
- Provide high quality administrative assistance to the Finance Business Partner as and when required.
- Posting financial transactions accurately
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience in an administrative role, ideally in a finance setting. You will be able to prioritise and deal with conflicting demands. You will have good planning and time management skills.
You will either be available immediately or on a short notice period. The successful candidate would be required to undergo a full DBS check. If you are looking to join a fast paced, forward-thinking organisation then we encourage you to apply.